The CCAR Office is open throughout the Convention in the Beacon Room. Convention Manager Dee Mandiyan, Development Manager Laura Mardiks, and Convention Liaisons Dale Panoff and Debbie Smilow will be available to assist you.
Alan Henkin, Director of Rabbinic Placement, will be available throughout the Convention. Stop by the CCAR office to schedule your appointment, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entire CCAR Rabbinic staff and members of the Reform Pension Board will be available throughout the Convention for meetings and consultation.
REGISTRATION AND ARRANGEMENTS
The Convention registration desk will be open daily at the 2nd floor Meeting Office. Registrants are asked to collect their program and credentials at the times indicated below. The registration desk is staffed by Ayelet Tours, Ltd., which manages logistical arrangements for the Convention on behalf of the CCAR. Please feel free to address questions to the Ayelet staff.
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
7:00 AM – 5:45 PM
7:00 AM – 5:15 PM
7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
1:45 PM – 4:00 PM
7:45 PM – 8:15 PM
The author table is offered as a courtesy to CCAR authors. CCAR authors staff the table, supply their books, and make sales. The table will be available to CCAR authors any time that the exhibit room is open.
“The earth is God’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell there…”
To support Jewish values regarding the natural world and work towards the sustainability of our earth’s resources for the future, we seek to create an environmentally sensitive CCAR Convention.
- Laundering of sheets and towels upon request, not on a daily schedule.
- Making your personal contribution to carbonfund.org to offset your part of the carbon imprint, thus balancing the carbon emissions from your energy use.
- Bringing your own mug and water bottle to sessions to cut down on waste.
- Turning off all lights, electronics, fans, air conditioners, heaters, television and radio when leaving the room.
- The Sheraton Hotel offers “Make a Green Choice” for housekeeping, which allows you to opt not to receive housekeeping during your stay in exchange for a $5 coupon towards hotel shops.
- Participating in the Just Journeys Pledge to support fair hotel working conditions. Sign the pledge to become an ethical traveler by committing yourself to treat hotel staff with dignity at ccarnet.org/justjourneyspledge/.